Monday, July 8, 2013

The Learning Garden is Growing very Well

I have been away from my blog for some time. I hope you haven't missed me too much. Here is some of what has been happening this summer in the Learning Garden. I want to start with a poem I wrote.

Now
Now you need to be out
in the Garden Learning
You need to be outside enjoying
this absolutely perfect weather
You need to embrace these beautiful days
as if they are all you will ever have
remember
everyday you are not suffering
is a miracle.
Do I need to tell you this?
I am not sure,
but I do anyway
just in case
I do need to.
 
 
Here are some pictures of some of the vegetables growing.
 
A student grew this corn from seed it is three feet high in early  July! 
Zucchini squash plants
 
Amaranth
Quinoa
Basil

No comments:

Post a Comment